In humans, DHA is required for proper mental and visual function, as it is the primary structural fatty acid in the gray matter of the brain and the retina of the eye. Adequate dietary intake of DHA is important for all ages but is particularly important for pregnant and nursing women. Significant brain and eye development occurs while the fetus is in the womb and continues during the first year after birth. Infants rely on their mothers to supply DHA for the developing brain and eyes, initially through the placenta and then through breast milk. DHA is the most abundant omega-3 long-chain fatty acid in breast milk, and studies show that breast-fed babies have intelligence quotient (IQ) advantages over babies fed formula without DHA. But DHA levels in the breast milk of women in the United States are among the lowest in the world. Increasing DHA levels has been recommended by some experts for all pregnant or lactating women. A child who is not breast-fed will very likely not get enough DHA for proper brain development. Although present in human milk, DHA is absent phentermine from artificial formulas in the United States (some European formulas contain supplemental DHA from algae). Since infants have limited ability to manufacture their own DHA, it is thought that using infant formulas instead of breast milk may lead to impaired mental function and a lower IQ. This hypothesis has been documented in several clinical studies. DHA has been shown to reduce levels of blood triglycerides. The research indicates that DHA alone appears to be just as effective as fish oils (which contain both DHA and EPA) in beneficially lowering triglyceride levels in individuals at risk for heart disease. DHA can be derived from algae or fish sources and is available in capsules, tablets, and even food bars. DHA is also found in cod liver oil and fish oil supplements. Brand names available include Neuromins. None known. None known. None known. DHA and other polyunsaturated fatty acids are easily damaged by oxygen, so the body’s requirement for Phentermine Vitamin E, an antioxidant, increases as intake of polyunsaturated fatty acid increases. For general health purposes, the recommended daily dosage is 200-500 mg. None known. Considered safe during pregnancy and lactation. For pregnant and lactating women the recommended daily dosage is 400-1,000 mg. Suitable for children at one-half the adult dosage. No special precautions are known. DMAE is naturally present in the human brain, and taking it as a supplement may increase DMAE levels in the brain as well as levels of the brain neurotrans-mitter acetylcholine; however, not all studies have confirmed these effects. In fact, there is some evidence that DMAE could actually reduce the availability of choline for acetylcholine manufacture. The role of DMAE in the brain is not known, but acetylcholine plays an important role in memory and behavior.
Picking the right dating site can be overwhelming. There are of thousands to compare and choose from, and each one wants you to believe they are “it”. This article offers tips on how to choose the best online dating service for you.
The best online dating service is the one that bests fits your particular needs. This means your personality as well as interests. In order to narrow down the field, and make your choice easier, here are a few points to consider:
1. Relationship Type: First decide on the type of relationship you want. You probably know this already. Among things to consider is the level of seriousness or commitment. For someone seeking a long-term relationship or marriage, a matchmaking service might be what you need. For casual dating, or dating that may eventually get serious, you might want to go with a popular dating service. For encounters, fantasies, fetishes and escapades, you want an adult dating site.
2. Cost: Unless you are truly broke, avoid free dating services. Why? Well, practical jokers, twisted personalities, and people who are generally not serious target this type of service. After all, why pay to pull pranks when you can do it for free? Matchmaking services typically cost a little more than other dating services, but they also offer more features for matching up singles.
3. Database: Needless to say, your chances of finding a soul mate, or just a date, increase with the numbers. Popular dating and matchmaking sites are usually the safest in this respect as they have huge databases of active members.
4. Get Recommendations: recommendations from friends may be trusted, they can be erroneous too. You are unique, and what’s good for your friend, or even twin sibling, may not necessarily be good for you. Researching dating services can take hours. An easier way is to read objective dating service reviews.
4. Target age-group: This is especially important for the older single seeking a relationship within his/her own age-group. Older singles often find it uncomfortable to post personal ads in the same site as their children or grandchildren. Their interests may be better served at a senior dating service. Most senior dating services’ minimum age is 40 or 50.
5. Interests: If you have a passion that you simply cannot live without, you might want to consider a specialty dating site. This is especially so if you want someone who shares your passion. Specialty dating sites exist for just about every interest and hobby including bike lovers, dog lovers, animal lovers, golf lovers, and more.
6. Religion/Ethnicity: Religion is often a big factor for people of faith. For others it’s ethnicity. It can also be a mixture of both religion and ethnicity, as the two sometimes go hand-in-hand. In this case, you can either go for a popular site and list faith/ethnicity as one of your criteria or go to a specialty faith/ethnicity based dating site.
7. Distance: Especially important for someone seeking a mate not too far from their own area. Do a search on the site and see if it has a large enough number of singles in your area.
8. Features: Look for must-have features such as private email, instant messaging, advanced search, and easy navigation. A good dating service should have all these and then some. They should demonstrate effort to make your experience as convenient and easy as possible.
9. Free Trial: How do you know if the site will be a good fit once you’ve signed up? The answer is a free trial. A free trial will let you test-drive the site and get a feel of its features, as well as the quality of singles in their database. Just be aware that most sites will not let you make contact while on free trial.
10. Customer Service: While on free trial (see No.9 above) you should shoot an email (or instant message) to customer service and see how fast you get a response. You may not get a response instantly (except for instant messaging), but if you don’t hear from them within 24 hours, something may not be right. Just be sure your query makes sense, please.